Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Star Reach Conclusion

Dear Swashbuckler Fans,

As some of you may know and others not as much, I began my swashbuckling ways aboard the sailing yacht Star Reach. It brought me to Savusavu, Fiji where I unknowingly pursued how to be a Fijian. Walk slowly on the street, eat plenty of dalo, fish, and pineapple, hold my own in grog fund raisers, smile, bula shirts, and love rugby sevens are just some of the bits that consumed me, not to mention Fiji Bitter. I departed Fiji in late November aboard Star Reach for Auckland, New Zealand. It was a 10 day sail, and along the way many interesting things occured which I can't possibly share. However, I would like to share with you a small part of the journey in the following video clip. It was an excellent sail with two very fine individuals.


PLAY video "s/y Star Reach" (.mp4/13.3Mb)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

BRAVO! Awesome movie - I think it's the best one so far! Glad to see you're still enjoying your sailing and globe-trekking ways - what an adventure! If you run in to Cameron again, give him my number! Take care Swashbuckler!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey James

Where are you at the moment? Is it fun. Is Sydney really the most beautiful and amazing city in the world? Maybe you should hang out there for a little longer. Hawai is overrated, i hear they import their sand. Really the beaches are black, so they borrow the white stuff from Aus.
Anywho.
Stay Cool J-Dog
B

Anonymous said...

Nice update... hope all is well! Looking forward to seeing you again... DSL makes it so much easier to download the little clips... bluesail7

Anonymous said...

james you are a world-changer, keep those updates flowing as freely as the grog!

heart,
rachel